How do we know if a guy is interested in us?
1.If a guy likes you, he will be friendly and charming towards you. He will reply to his messages almost instantaneously, and he will not give excuses to flake off on dates. Open palm gestures(palms facing upwards), and open body language(not crossing his arms, leaning forward) are good signs that he is interested in you.
- Birds of the same feather flock together. If he likes you, he might start to adopt the same interests and hobbies as you, in order to bond with you.
- He starts to copy your body language. If you like to cross your legs, he will start to do the same. If you like to rest your chin in your hand, he will start to imitate you.
- Dilated pupils. In ancient times, women ingestedbelladonna, a poisonous herb that was known to enlarge and dilate pupils. Dilated pupils were more attractive to the opposite sex. If his pupils are dilated and his eyes are open, that is probably a good sign.
- He smiles non stop when talking to you. He can’t help but smile because he is so smitten with you.
- He remembers random facts or trivia about you-perhaps that you are ambidextrous or you have the ability to contort your body into different poses during yoga.
What does it mean when a guy doesn’t text you back?
There could be several reasons. The most common reasons are:
1.He could be an introvert who needs alone time to process his thoughts and emotions.
- He could be romantically interested in someone else and he may not want to waste his time and energy texting someone he doesn’t like romantically.
- He is not ready for a romantic relationship or he is dealing with commitment related issues.
- He likes you secretly, but he is afraid of getting rejected. Hence, he doesn’t want to become too emotionally attached.
- He thinks that he has been friend zoned by you.
- He is only interested in one night stands with no strings attached.
- You have been friend zoned by him.
- There are some guys who prefer to talk face to face as opposed to texting. They may prefer a more intimate and authentic setting to share more about themselves. Subtle nuances in speech may be lost when communicating through text, and miscommunication can arise. I met a guy who asked me why I was on my phone all the time, when we were out together. He preferred to talk to me face to face instead of texting, and he wanted to eliminate all external distractions.
- He has a busy and very active social life. He is always on the go, playing football with his friends or drinking at the local pub-so he has no time to reply to your messages.
- According to theLadder theory, women have two ladders, one comprising the list of guys she would date, and one comprising the list of guys in the friendzone. On the other hand, it mentions that men have only one ladder, which comprises of women they would have sex with, as well as the same women they would be friends with. The lower you are on the totem pole, based on physical attractiveness and his ideal type, the less likely he is to text you back. However, it is better to take it with a pinch of salt-this theory received a lot of backlash from critics which believed that it reinforced existing gender stereotypes and outdated concepts.